HDC: SJD vs. WarSpawn HDC: SJD vs. WarSpawn

What's with that intro? And this beat?

I dunno guys, wasn't really feeling this. At all. Senator John Dean is in no way a bad rapper. Just doesn't sound like a battle rapper to me. Sounds forced. The beat sounds forced.

The mix on Spawn's voice needs work in the high end. Hissing in my ears.

1:38 what happened here.

I vote spawn because fuck you is why

HDC responds:

SJD - 6 WS -7

CLAB - Senator vs Scuare CLAB - Senator vs Scuare

It's hard to explain... It really isn't personal. I listened to all verses subjectively.

To be honest, this was the first time I heard John Dean rap. And honesty I just wasn't feeling it, nyukka. I couldn't really focus on what he had to say and I just wasn't feeling his verses overall. He did have energy and flow which is a definite ++.

Scuare did MEATiocre. Just extra dick.

Wtv.

Scuare to adv.

Gasmasq vs. Rav Gasmasq vs. Rav

Though I've trolled lots in the past, this is a serious review:

Gasmasq is a decent MC. However, his flow was pretty sloppy in this and the lines didn't bite as hard as I'd expect them to. I've heard constant talk about him and it seems that it was overhyped. To me, he didn't live up to the expectations I had for him. That aside, as I said, nothing was that offensive or really hit home.

Rav, on the other hand, not only had better recording quality (which is a huge thing to me!), had personals that you knew were written for Gas. His flow is spot on and he's hateful in most of his lines. The battle isn't as one-sided as my review is making it seem, but I believe that Rav one this.

Rav for win.

CLAB - tvJohnny vs Scuare CLAB - tvJohnny vs Scuare

GODDAMN THAT SECOND VERSE GOES HARD A F CUZ

CLAB - BSerious vs Scorch CLAB - BSerious vs Scorch

I'm an icey n***a with a lot of dick

scorch ad